SAM. TODAY STARTED 9 MINUTES AGO. Where you waiting all night to make that post?
adventurepoopCute yes, hat correct, bag yes but not the sword. She never had the gold sword. RUINED EVERYTHING
if you’re suggesting that my cosplay is ruined because in this specific gifset i’m using a sword fionna hasn’t been cannonly been seen with……..
i swear………… to god……………..
her crystal sword, the one most fionna cosplayers carry, was a trick sword that was destroyed at the end of the episode “Fionna and Cake”. using that sword suggests you are portraying fionna at a time where she was unaware and confused about pg’s strange behavior. (i HAVE this sword anyways)
her other, unnamed swords, used in “Bad Little Boy” are a good choice, but because their design is rather neutral, they’re less recognizable by the fandom.
then there is her wishing sword, which is canon from the Fionna and Cake comics, but has little refs for anyone trying to make it. (unfortunately i AM trying to make it right now pft)
sure there are other designs for fionna’s sword, but fionna never “had” them, cake only designed them. according to your philosophy, that’d be incorrect.
considering there are very limited swords that fionna has been shown with, it’s entirely reasonable to use finn’s weaponry. fionna is a genderbend who’s only differences from finn are her outfit and companions. she lives in the same home, has the same vocabulary, same activities, etc. why wouldn’t she own the same famous sword as finn?
furthermore, don’t complain about someone’s cosplay
I worried about what– who would be taken next.
My eyes hurt. So through my subjectivity, the entire world hurt.
And then, a bright blackness, from somewhere beyond the spiral. That was when I realized I had forgotten that there was anything outside of the spiral. It had become the entirety, the totality, all of that.
But I followed the bright blackness, a near-blinding beam of pure darkness, and it led me back out again.
The orange triangles grew smaller and smaller, until they were little dots of freckled rock face.
Welcome to Night Vale
Episode 41 - WALK(via nightvalequotes)
If this hadn’t been cut from the movie I’d have been full on bawling in the cinema!
I’m so glad I didn’t get rick rolled again.
Omg why wasn’t this actually in the movie though, I’m bawling!!
This is beautiful. That and I was about 98% sure I was going to get rick rolled.
Here, have some feels
These cats have no fucking idea what is happening.
Oh my god.
Those poor cats and omg I can’t breathe at all.
this is 10% evil and 90% hilarious
i am in class softly laughing into my sleeve
3rd gif is killing me
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
So much like the Fairies Haute Couture design line I was making, I also took it upon myself to start a design for Ariel a while back. Of course this drawing is unfinished and I’m not certain it ever will be finished. But I always did like how the half-colored sketch turned out so I thought I’d post it.
This Ariel drawing also made it into my DoodleLust Volume 3 book! The digital PDF copy is available online for $3 right now, if you like my work I’d much appreciate the support! :D